I'm betting he listed himself as Kenyan to get preferential treatment. Something along those line, and poor grades.
New controversy centers around the President's refusal to release his college or law school transcripts.
As I recall, the President graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. That means his grades had to be quite high.
His membership on The Harvard Law Review -- and his presidency there -- are not, however, necessarily indicia of high grades.
As for the presidency of the Review: I was not a member of the Review at the time Obama ran for president (presidential elections are held in February of one's second year of...
- VA offices in Baltimore and Philadelphia hid claims, mail Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago