I'm betting he listed himself as Kenyan to get preferential treatment. Something along those line, and poor grades.
New controversy centers around the President's refusal to release his college or law school transcripts.
As I recall, the President graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. That means his grades had to be quite high.
His membership on The Harvard Law Review -- and his presidency there -- are not, however, necessarily indicia of high grades.
As for the presidency of the Review: I was not a member of the Review at the time Obama ran for president (presidential elections are held in February of one's second year of...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago