I'm betting he listed himself as Kenyan to get preferential treatment. Something along those line, and poor grades.
New controversy centers around the President's refusal to release his college or law school transcripts.
As I recall, the President graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. That means his grades had to be quite high.
His membership on The Harvard Law Review -- and his presidency there -- are not, however, necessarily indicia of high grades.
As for the presidency of the Review: I was not a member of the Review at the time Obama ran for president (presidential elections are held in February of one's second year of...
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago