Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
The Kennedys. A bunch of self entitled elitist Ivy League alcoholic womanizing boozing snobs all born with vast trust funds who ride on the coat tails of their murdered kin folk and want to lecture all the rest of us about how we need to live while they booze it up, sexually assault women, drive women off bridges and allow them to drown, have all kinds of extra-marital affairs, squander their money on extravagant stuff that the rest of us only dream of having and like to consider themselves the "Royal Family" of America. I couldn't care less what any these Massachusetts Marthas Vineyard goofballs think or say.
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 13 hours ago