Doesn't Reid, a Mormon like Romney, subscribe to the prohibition in the Ninth Commandment: "Thou shall not bear false witness"? He appears to pay no political price because he's a Democrat and unlike Joe McCarthy, to whom some are comparing him, no...
Reid & Pelosie sicken me to my core in their disgusting failed leadership to the people. Terrible examples to the citizens. Every time Pelosie gets in front of a mic she makes another dumb off the wall statement. Reid's out right lies on the floor of the senate are outrageous. And the fact that Reid has important bills sitting on his desk, blocking their moving to the next step of governing, is also outrageous. When we ordinary people are caught in lies, don't do our jobs, say stupid things that hurt other people - we are called on the carpet for it. We loose our jobs, & our friends. Why are these two still in office? I can only think their voting public are as stupid as they are.
To call Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid a "mad dog," as Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank did, is an affront to the canine community and those suffering from legitimate mental illness. Reid was completely sane when he spread hearsay about an anonymous Bain Capital investor who allegedly told him Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 4 hours ago