I often watch The Five and have to tune out Beckel. I get so irritated with his talking over others with his liberal rant. I want to hear an intelligent conversation among all of them, but Beckel so often just goes off topic to get in another liberal talking point. Many times he sounds like 'blah-blah-blah'. Yesterday, I had to turn it off. He was just too much. I tried to write this on foxnews.com but could not get it in to voice my complaint. Juan Williams will at least give intelligent contrary comments, and can debate without getting ugly about it. I personally would rather Beckel be replaced by Juan.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago