Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
People's careers are destroyed every day by this corrupt bunch who are running this country into the ground. This is what we get for electing a Chicago thug, and bringing into our highest office a bunch of dishonest people, driven by their own need for power. How many men like this has this happened to? More than we will ever know, I am sure. Just ask the Military. So now I see they are already planning to riot if Obama loses! They may be in for a surprise.
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 44 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago