What Team Obama took away from the presidential debate was that Romney hates Big Bird because he wants to strip the subsidy PBS receives -- and he’s an awful, awful man for it. Obama used it on the stump and Obama for America even made an ad featuring the big yellow bird. But as Breitbart points out, “Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, but is still on the government dole.” Sesame Street makes enough money to carry PBS and is more than “capable of thriving in the private market,” according to Sen. Jim DeMint. So in other words, the...
This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Team Obama LOVES to propagate FALSE conclusions to bolster their campaign. If our government did the right thing and stopped subsidizing PBS, they would continue on their own WITHOUT it. They DO NOT need our money! Actually, Elmo and Big Bird are doing fine--it's our country that is on the edge of an economic crisis. Why are we borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we spend from our enemies on wasteful things like this? If we had a truthful POTUS who cared more about this country than himself--we'd get the FACTS!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 21 hours ago