What Team Obama took away from the presidential debate was that Romney hates Big Bird because he wants to strip the subsidy PBS receives -- and he’s an awful, awful man for it. Obama used it on the stump and Obama for America even made an ad featuring the big yellow bird. But as Breitbart points out, “Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, but is still on the government dole.” Sesame Street makes enough money to carry PBS and is more than “capable of thriving in the private market,” according to Sen. Jim DeMint. So in other words, the...
This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Team Obama LOVES to propagate FALSE conclusions to bolster their campaign. If our government did the right thing and stopped subsidizing PBS, they would continue on their own WITHOUT it. They DO NOT need our money! Actually, Elmo and Big Bird are doing fine--it's our country that is on the edge of an economic crisis. Why are we borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we spend from our enemies on wasteful things like this? If we had a truthful POTUS who cared more about this country than himself--we'd get the FACTS!
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago