The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
you are an ignoramus. That is not what Rowdy meant at all. America is the land of the free, where liberty is supposed to be secured for us by government...where govt is of the people, by the people and for the people. Where the USCons is supposed to severeley limit govt not limit the People. The USCons occurred way after Columbus landed.
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 23 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago