The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
you are an ignoramus. That is not what Rowdy meant at all. America is the land of the free, where liberty is supposed to be secured for us by government...where govt is of the people, by the people and for the people. Where the USCons is supposed to severeley limit govt not limit the People. The USCons occurred way after Columbus landed.
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago