During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Why is it that the obama administration is about arming the enemies of our country as it did in Libya, Syria, drug cartels in Mexico (fast and furious). US weapons are now in the hands of al-quada, and the muslim brotherhood, and drug cartels, and gang members! Isn't this aiding and abetting our enemies? Yet, he is so determined to disarm "law-abiding" US citizens. Why? Based on how long it took them to save our ambassador Chris Stevens, and the THREE other US HERO CITIZENS in Bengazi---oh, wait!!!!! They were not saved by this administration or our military. Our US citizens were left to die without any care from this administration. Do we really believe that they care about us ----if they arm our enemies and disarm US?
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago