Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
This reminds me of a former spouse I caught cheating on me with a black man (I am white) while in the military. I took the issue through the "chain of command", as he was also married and Adultery is a violation of Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, punishable by a dishonorable discharge and 1-5 years in Leavenworth. My complaint(s) went nowhaere, because in the "politically correct" military at the time, I was told by a full colonel JAG that the only reason for my anger was because he was BLACK. I've had enough of this DISCRIMINATION. I am not against Obama because of his race (after all, he's more WHITE than he is BLACK), I'm against him because he's an anti-American Marxist race-baiting incompetent wannabe dictator.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 6 hours ago