Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
This reminds me of a former spouse I caught cheating on me with a black man (I am white) while in the military. I took the issue through the "chain of command", as he was also married and Adultery is a violation of Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, punishable by a dishonorable discharge and 1-5 years in Leavenworth. My complaint(s) went nowhaere, because in the "politically correct" military at the time, I was told by a full colonel JAG that the only reason for my anger was because he was BLACK. I've had enough of this DISCRIMINATION. I am not against Obama because of his race (after all, he's more WHITE than he is BLACK), I'm against him because he's an anti-American Marxist race-baiting incompetent wannabe dictator.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 14 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago