If you're going to wage a "war on women," there's no better way to do it than glorifying a guy who left a woman to drown in his car while he escaped to dry ground. The video below was shown tonight at the DNC convention in Charlotte. It documents Ted Kennedy's life, but for some reason skipped the time when he drove drunk off of a bridge and left Mary Jo Kopechne (who was on his side and worked for him as a young campaign assistant!) to die in his car, better known as the Chappaquiddick incident. The video...
In response to:
And to add insult to injury, he was buried in Arlington National Cemetery, even though he was denied admission to the U. S. Naval Academy at Annapolis because he was thrown out of Harvard for cheating (back when Harvard had standards and a reputation worth anything). He served in the Army, achieving the rank of PFC, and never came close to seeing combat.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 5 hours ago