If you're going to wage a "war on women," there's no better way to do it than glorifying a guy who left a woman to drown in his car while he escaped to dry ground. The video below was shown tonight at the DNC convention in Charlotte. It documents Ted Kennedy's life, but for some reason skipped the time when he drove drunk off of a bridge and left Mary Jo Kopechne (who was on his side and worked for him as a young campaign assistant!) to die in his car, better known as the Chappaquiddick incident. The video...
In response to:
And to add insult to injury, he was buried in Arlington National Cemetery, even though he was denied admission to the U. S. Naval Academy at Annapolis because he was thrown out of Harvard for cheating (back when Harvard had standards and a reputation worth anything). He served in the Army, achieving the rank of PFC, and never came close to seeing combat.
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago