In response to:
Assume for a moment that they did notice something about their son. What could they do? In most states it is extremely difficult to have some one committed to a phsychiatric facility. They must be threatening themselves or others before they can be hospitalized, and that is only for 72 hours of observation. If they don't threaten anyone they must be released. I know I had a son with lots of problems and tried to get him help only to be told tough luck.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago