If the course taught by the future President Obama tended to evade such considerations, and instead to emphasize princecraft, the art of prevarication and the hidden dagger -- yeah,...
Bravo! I totally agree with you. Isn't it interesting that "american" socialists, who claim to hate capitalism, are some of the richest people in the country? Doesn't that seem odd to anyone? After all... we've all been told that socialism is to level the playing field and to redistribute wealth from those with too much to those with too little. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are millionaires like Pelosi going to give the majority of their money away to the "little" people? That will happen when hell freezes over and when pigs fly. Semper Fi
Remind me -- what was the college course Barack Obama used to teach? Constitutional law? Or was it "Machiavelli for Beginners"? If it was the former, did it cover the American system of checks and balances and separation of powers? Did it dip, however briefly, into the dangers that the founding fathers wished to forfend, such as accumulation of unchecked power in a single governmental branch? Or in a single man?
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago