Excuse me, but let's get something straight... all through WWII, there was a DEMOCRAT in the White House, and it was a DEMOCRAT who made the decision to drop TWO Atomic Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, even though the Japanese WERE defeated, and we could have shown a demonstration to the Japanese of Fat Man OR Little Boy and not incinerated 70,000 Japanese in Hiroshima and 50,000 to 70,000 Japanese in Nagasaki, and saved another 100,000 Japanese from lingering painful deaths from radiation burns and poisoning after the original blasts. Seems to me you need to learn your history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago