Excuse me, but let's get something straight... all through WWII, there was a DEMOCRAT in the White House, and it was a DEMOCRAT who made the decision to drop TWO Atomic Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, even though the Japanese WERE defeated, and we could have shown a demonstration to the Japanese of Fat Man OR Little Boy and not incinerated 70,000 Japanese in Hiroshima and 50,000 to 70,000 Japanese in Nagasaki, and saved another 100,000 Japanese from lingering painful deaths from radiation burns and poisoning after the original blasts. Seems to me you need to learn your history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago