In response to:
Amend the constitution: A state may withdraw from the United States of America by election of its' citizens of 50% vote or greater. A state can be expelled from the United States of America by a vote in the House then Senate of 60% or greater of the other states. A majority of the delegates of each state must reach a consensus and that is the vote cast. A delegate tie is to be decided by the Governor of the state.
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 47 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 4 hours ago