In response to:
Amend the constitution: A state may withdraw from the United States of America by election of its' citizens of 50% vote or greater. A state can be expelled from the United States of America by a vote in the House then Senate of 60% or greater of the other states. A majority of the delegates of each state must reach a consensus and that is the vote cast. A delegate tie is to be decided by the Governor of the state.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014