In response to:
Amend the constitution: A state may withdraw from the United States of America by election of its' citizens of 50% vote or greater. A state can be expelled from the United States of America by a vote in the House then Senate of 60% or greater of the other states. A majority of the delegates of each state must reach a consensus and that is the vote cast. A delegate tie is to be decided by the Governor of the state.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago