Constitutional amendment needed so we can get away from the communists: A state may withdraw from the United States of America by election of its' citizens of 60% vote or greater. Then applying to the house of representatives for withdrawal and achieving a 60% or greater vote of other states. Each state is allocated one vote for this purpose. A majority of the delegates of the state must reach a consensus and that is the vote cast. A delegate tie is to be decided by the Governor of the state.
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago