President Obama has been claiming while out on the campaign trail that he has created over five million jobs since being sworn into office in January 2009.
Today, we're going to adapt the chart we normally feature after each monthly employment situation report to see what the real numbers are, by age group!
Our chart below reveals what we found.
Overall, we find that there are 743,000 fewer employed teens through October 2012 as compared to January 2009, while young adults between the ages of 20 and 24 saw...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago