Ed Schultz, MSNBC: "Now the Romney campaign wants President Obama to apologize for Stephanie Cutter's remarks, you heard earlier, we played on that conference call about Mitt Romney either being a liar or a potential felon. Will there be an apology?"
Ben LaBolt, Obama campaign press secretary: "There won't be. You know, Mitt Romney has been telling voters, since he ran for office in Massachusetts, that he left Bain in 1999. And the Boston Globe...
If Blacks, and everyone else, would search this man, K Carl Smith , with spaces…and watch his Vimeo video with an open mind they would learn to vote with much more discernment and intelligence. Watch his Vimeo video and learn how their values do NOT mesh with Democrat values at all. He’ll tell you how to get off the Democrat plantation and think for yourselves when you vote. He’ll ask these questions: Do you respect in the Constitution? Do you respect the value of life? Do you believe in limited government? Do you believe in personal responsibility? Think about it!
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago