Receiving the award for "projection of the year" is Joy Reid, columnist at the Miami Herald: "And the treatment of not just the president as an African-American, but yea, go back to Sandra Fluke. The treatment of women, the treatment of anyone who dares to not be a conservative--essentially you're just treated as basically someone who's a non-entity."
In response to:
Do you respect in the Constitution? Do you respect the value of life? Do you believe in limited government? Do you believe in personal responsibility? If Blacks would search this man, K Carl Smith , with spaces…and watch his Vimeo video for at least 15 minutes with an open mind. Learn to vote with much more information, discernment and intelligence. Watch his Vimeo video and learn how Black values do NOT mesh with Democrat values at all. He’ll tell you how to get off the Democrat plantation and think for yourselves when you vote. He’ll ask these questions. Think about it!
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago