Receiving the award for "projection of the year" is Joy Reid, columnist at the Miami Herald: "And the treatment of not just the president as an African-American, but yea, go back to Sandra Fluke. The treatment of women, the treatment of anyone who dares to not be a conservative--essentially you're just treated as basically someone who's a non-entity."
In response to:
Do you respect in the Constitution? Do you respect the value of life? Do you believe in limited government? Do you believe in personal responsibility? If Blacks would search this man, K Carl Smith , with spaces…and watch his Vimeo video for at least 15 minutes with an open mind. Learn to vote with much more information, discernment and intelligence. Watch his Vimeo video and learn how Black values do NOT mesh with Democrat values at all. He’ll tell you how to get off the Democrat plantation and think for yourselves when you vote. He’ll ask these questions. Think about it!
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 6 hours ago