During a campaign event with his newly minted Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan today in Manassas, Virginia, Mitt Romney slammed President Obama for his dirty campaigning and refusal to focus on policy, going as far as accusing Obama of "almost" disrespecting the office of President of the United States. The comment came after a week of Romney being falsely accused of killing a man's wife. On a policy level, Romney and Ryan both reminded President Obama that America was built on and is run by small businesses, that hard work is important and that his policies have failed. Lines to...
Stop being kind. There is nothing "almost" about it.
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 13 hours ago