what is this about always being liked? They don't like us because we want to offer them freedom? They don't like us because we think they should be responsible, work, and obey the laws of the land? As popular as Reagan was he only received 37% of the Hispanic vote - sorry I don't know the percentages of the other minorities - but my question is - Reagan gave amnisty to millions and it didn't get him the vote - If it's not food stamps then why is obama on Mexican tv telling Mexicans how to come to America and collect govt goodies? And me personally, I don't give a hoot if you "like me" - I care more about your respect. Do you really think that Joe Blow is going to vote for you just because he "likes" you? Is that why you voted for...
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago