what is this about always being liked? They don't like us because we want to offer them freedom? They don't like us because we think they should be responsible, work, and obey the laws of the land? As popular as Reagan was he only received 37% of the Hispanic vote - sorry I don't know the percentages of the other minorities - but my question is - Reagan gave amnisty to millions and it didn't get him the vote - If it's not food stamps then why is obama on Mexican tv telling Mexicans how to come to America and collect govt goodies? And me personally, I don't give a hoot if you "like me" - I care more about your respect. Do you really think that Joe Blow is going to vote for you just because he "likes" you? Is that why you voted for...
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 18 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago