With a newspaper poll showing the race in Ohio tied at 49 percent over the weekend and a new Rasmussen poll out today that shows Romney up 50-48 among likely voters, momentum in the Buckeye State is on Romney’s side. But as Ohio’s State Director Scott Jennings explains in a memo, momentum for Romney is being seen in more than just the polls, extending to grassroots voter contact, newspaper endorsements, events and early-voting statistics as well. The state of the race in Ohio is now a dead heat, “with Romney tracking toward victory on Election Day,” according...
I am praying hard that you are right, Sockpuppet
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago