With a newspaper poll showing the race in Ohio tied at 49 percent over the weekend and a new Rasmussen poll out today that shows Romney up 50-48 among likely voters, momentum in the Buckeye State is on Romney’s side. But as Ohio’s State Director Scott Jennings explains in a memo, momentum for Romney is being seen in more than just the polls, extending to grassroots voter contact, newspaper endorsements, events and early-voting statistics as well. The state of the race in Ohio is now a dead heat, “with Romney tracking toward victory on Election Day,” according...
I am praying hard that you are right, Sockpuppet
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 40 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- More Senate Democrats hit the panic button on immigration Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago