With a newspaper poll showing the race in Ohio tied at 49 percent over the weekend and a new Rasmussen poll out today that shows Romney up 50-48 among likely voters, momentum in the Buckeye State is on Romney’s side. But as Ohio’s State Director Scott Jennings explains in a memo, momentum for Romney is being seen in more than just the polls, extending to grassroots voter contact, newspaper endorsements, events and early-voting statistics as well. The state of the race in Ohio is now a dead heat, “with Romney tracking toward victory on Election Day,” according...
I am praying hard that you are right, Sockpuppet
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago