With a newspaper poll showing the race in Ohio tied at 49 percent over the weekend and a new Rasmussen poll out today that shows Romney up 50-48 among likely voters, momentum in the Buckeye State is on Romney’s side. But as Ohio’s State Director Scott Jennings explains in a memo, momentum for Romney is being seen in more than just the polls, extending to grassroots voter contact, newspaper endorsements, events and early-voting statistics as well. The state of the race in Ohio is now a dead heat, “with Romney tracking toward victory on Election Day,” according...
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 53 mins ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago