Or how about a President who actually loves our country and respects the Constitution?

No Gatekeepers

JeffDeWitt Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 4:05 PM
Sure, bad government policies killed off our passenger railroad system, then we got a lousy government railroad to take its place. I love trains and would love to take a long train trip. You would think you could go on Amtrak's website, tell it where you were and where you wanted to be with a date range and it would give you your options, but it doesn't, it just says you can't do it. Just out of curiosity I just tried the same experiment with the Greyhound website. Within seconds it popped up with three different options for each direction. I miss the New York Central!

No Gatekeepers

JeffDeWitt Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 4:05 PM

No Gatekeepers

JeffDeWitt Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 3:55 PM
And remember, those who can't do, teach, those who can't do or teach run for government office.

Resurrecting Supernaturalism

JeffDeWitt Wrote: Feb 11, 2015 3:37 PM
I'm not even sure most of His miracles require overriding the rules He set in place. God created all of this, He is the master engineer of all master engineers, if we can play tricks with quantum states to do stuff like make a quantum computer work just imagine what He can do with His unlimited power and understanding of how our universe works. Once in a while He does a real, supernatural miracle, such as the virgin birth of His son and then the later resurrection, but most miracles require no such intervention and may appear to us to be little more than extraordinary coincidences.
Which means the government can absolutely screw any American whenever it feels like it, for any reason or no reason at all. That's called tyranny.

Obama Versus America

JeffDeWitt Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 1:34 PM
I think that's highly insulting to dogs. All the dogs I've had the privilege to know have been far better people then 0bama and Holder.
Noise and distraction.
Someone should introduce that mentally challenged statist to this document called the US Constitution. She should have heard of it as I imagine she had to swear an oath to protect and defend it. The First Amendment is quite clear about regulating political speech, "Congress shall make no law.... abridging the freedom of speech".

Media Cowards and the Cartoon Jihad

JeffDeWitt Wrote: Jan 09, 2015 3:53 PM
Of course Islam is a religion, and to deny that is to deny reality. However there have been a lot of really bad religions over the centuries, the Aztec's with their charming habit of cutting out the hearts of living people were no prize either.