I'm another teacher that quit rather than giving students grades that they didn't earn. That same year I had been told that "we have never had to discipline Johnny, and we are sure you don't either." One parent of a 5th grader admitted that their high school son did his sister's extra credit homework so she could attend gymnastics and tennis lessons. And this high school student did the 5th grade math wrong. I left 2 days before the end of the school year because I wouldn't give that student a higher grade.
- Open thread: Darren Wilson speaks Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- WaPo: CNN’s pre-announcement Ferguson coverage “breathtaking” in its uselessness Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New House GOP plan: Nearly one year of funding for the entire government — except on immigration Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brown family lawyer: Why did the prosecutor change the rules for Wilson and not try hard to get him indicted? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Schumer: ‘Democrats must embrace government’ to win in 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Mollie Hemingway Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago