I'm another teacher that quit rather than giving students grades that they didn't earn. That same year I had been told that "we have never had to discipline Johnny, and we are sure you don't either." One parent of a 5th grader admitted that their high school son did his sister's extra credit homework so she could attend gymnastics and tennis lessons. And this high school student did the 5th grade math wrong. I left 2 days before the end of the school year because I wouldn't give that student a higher grade.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 12 hours ago