I'm another teacher that quit rather than giving students grades that they didn't earn. That same year I had been told that "we have never had to discipline Johnny, and we are sure you don't either." One parent of a 5th grader admitted that their high school son did his sister's extra credit homework so she could attend gymnastics and tennis lessons. And this high school student did the 5th grade math wrong. I left 2 days before the end of the school year because I wouldn't give that student a higher grade.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 11 hours ago