I'm another teacher that quit rather than giving students grades that they didn't earn. That same year I had been told that "we have never had to discipline Johnny, and we are sure you don't either." One parent of a 5th grader admitted that their high school son did his sister's extra credit homework so she could attend gymnastics and tennis lessons. And this high school student did the 5th grade math wrong. I left 2 days before the end of the school year because I wouldn't give that student a higher grade.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Is the Left slowly killing off McDonald’s? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: American Sniper is worth seeing, says … Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- John Kasich, Sam Brownback and big government conservatism Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Boston Globe: Hey, Jeb was a bully and pot-smoker in high school! Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Texas bill to allow use of deadly force by teachers against students Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago