I once taught a class of 1st graders in a coastal town in Florida. In a class of 30 students, there was only 1 white child. I took them on a field trip to the beach...and for most of them, they had never seen the ocean before. From their school, it was a 15 ride to the beach. So many parents have kids just to say they have them (or is it for their welfare check?), and don't realize that kids require active parenting.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago