I once taught a class of 1st graders in a coastal town in Florida. In a class of 30 students, there was only 1 white child. I took them on a field trip to the beach...and for most of them, they had never seen the ocean before. From their school, it was a 15 ride to the beach. So many parents have kids just to say they have them (or is it for their welfare check?), and don't realize that kids require active parenting.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014