Last Tuesday, Scott Walker attracted 1,334,450 votes from Wisconsinites, eclipsing his 2010 vote total by more than 205,000. He expanded his victory margin by roughly two percentage points. The final round of public opinion polls demonstrated strong and growing support for his controversial -- and successful -- budget reforms. The Left spent almost a year and a half, endless protests, and tens of millions of dollars on an elaborate electoral tantrum. They struck out. To most rational people, this all seems like a fairly catastrophic string of results for Wisconsin's Democrats. Fortunately, the self-professed "
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago