Last Tuesday, Scott Walker attracted 1,334,450 votes from Wisconsinites, eclipsing his 2010 vote total by more than 205,000. He expanded his victory margin by roughly two percentage points. The final round of public opinion polls demonstrated strong and growing support for his controversial -- and successful -- budget reforms. The Left spent almost a year and a half, endless protests, and tens of millions of dollars on an elaborate electoral tantrum. They struck out. To most rational people, this all seems like a fairly catastrophic string of results for Wisconsin's Democrats. Fortunately, the self-professed "
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 4 hours ago