Last Tuesday, Scott Walker attracted 1,334,450 votes from Wisconsinites, eclipsing his 2010 vote total by more than 205,000. He expanded his victory margin by roughly two percentage points. The final round of public opinion polls demonstrated strong and growing support for his controversial -- and successful -- budget reforms. The Left spent almost a year and a half, endless protests, and tens of millions of dollars on an elaborate electoral tantrum. They struck out. To most rational people, this all seems like a fairly catastrophic string of results for Wisconsin's Democrats. Fortunately, the self-professed "
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago