Obama doesn't really care if he wins another term (this doesn't mean that he won't give it his best shot); he has all the benefits and no obligations of the Presidency. Imagine the ride he has taken....and the benefits, the rest of his life... I believe Obama wants to be the Secretary General of the UN ...what a platform....for his ideas... He started as a community organizer, went to be national organizer (as President), and will now attempt to become a world organizer as (Secretary General of United Nations)....you think not? The thrust of your thoughts, Larry, focus on Obama, not Romney; Obama, in no respect, has been good for the country, I am sorry to say. His ideas for governing our nation are not consisted with America's foundation.
Obama needed a filet mignon in the June employment report. But instead he got a rubber chicken.
Only 80,000 new jobs were created last month, way below Wall Street expectations. It’s the fourth consecutive monthly disappointment. For a few months last winter, jobs were rising at an average of 225,000 a month. But that has sloped way down to only 75,000. The unemployment rate continues at 8.2 percent, which is the forty-first straight month above 8 percent. The U6 unemployment rate, which includes discouraged workers, is just under 15 percent.
As voters finalize their election impressions this...
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 16 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 3 hours ago