Obama doesn't really care if he wins another term (this doesn't mean that he won't give it his best shot); he has all the benefits and no obligations of the Presidency. Imagine the ride he has taken....and the benefits, the rest of his life... I believe Obama wants to be the Secretary General of the UN ...what a platform....for his ideas... He started as a community organizer, went to be national organizer (as President), and will now attempt to become a world organizer as (Secretary General of United Nations)....you think not? The thrust of your thoughts, Larry, focus on Obama, not Romney; Obama, in no respect, has been good for the country, I am sorry to say. His ideas for governing our nation are not consisted with America's foundation.
Obama needed a filet mignon in the June employment report. But instead he got a rubber chicken.
Only 80,000 new jobs were created last month, way below Wall Street expectations. It’s the fourth consecutive monthly disappointment. For a few months last winter, jobs were rising at an average of 225,000 a month. But that has sloped way down to only 75,000. The unemployment rate continues at 8.2 percent, which is the forty-first straight month above 8 percent. The U6 unemployment rate, which includes discouraged workers, is just under 15 percent.
As voters finalize their election impressions this...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 4 hours ago