Besides the fact that she is extremely irritating, O'Brien is asking a blanket question about an issue made out of multiple contexts. Priebus is trying to explain to her that in one situation he is talking about current legislation in congress and in the other situation he is talking about cutting planned parenthood in the future when Romney takes office. O'Brien is obviously trying to set Priebus up so that he cannot answer without looking bad. She's not interested in getting answers, she's interested in manipulating the spin on the story.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago