Besides the fact that she is extremely irritating, O'Brien is asking a blanket question about an issue made out of multiple contexts. Priebus is trying to explain to her that in one situation he is talking about current legislation in congress and in the other situation he is talking about cutting planned parenthood in the future when Romney takes office. O'Brien is obviously trying to set Priebus up so that he cannot answer without looking bad. She's not interested in getting answers, she's interested in manipulating the spin on the story.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago