Of course, that is in part thanks to mainstream media that basically pat on the head a Democratic vice president who says whacky and offensive stuff ("that's our crazy, loveable Joe") but tears apart a Republican VP like Dan Quayle, whose misspeaks were either misinterpreted or fairly innocuous. Quayle, who in person is a highly bright and very likable man, was given the same once as the equally bright Sarah Palin by the...
In response to:
Republicans "eat" their own, while Democrats and media protect their own.
Oh, yes, it seems to happen to Republicans so often. Just when the other side stubs its toe, somehow the GOP trips over the entire foot.
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 29 minutes ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago