We’ve already established that no one will go to jail over $40 billion turfing of the brokerage firm MF Global, one of history’s largest bankruptcies.
MF Global died by the hand of the former Jon Corzine, the former golden boy at Goldman Sachs, the former Senator, the former Governor, the former Obama guru with a master’s degree from the University of Chicago; the sage with the Sixties beard wrapped in a custom-made Burberry suit and tie.
- Audio: Allen West won’t rule out primarying Rubio in Florida in 2016 Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Another perjury issue in the executive branch? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Media panel: An after-report Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Feds: We stopped AQ attack on NYSE through NSA surveillance Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Did the IRS target a DHS whistleblower? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Opening session: The nature of leadership Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago