I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"No amount of evidence will prove something does not exist. So that's a straw man." Atheism is built on that strawman because it claims that God does not exist. To say that "God may or may not exist, it just doesn't matter to me" would make one an agnostic, not an atheist. "1) I haven't insulted you" By insulting my beliefs, you have insulted me. "2) I never claimed "without a doubt" your god does not exist" You may not have, but that is the standard claim of atheism - supposedly based on "science and reason." "3) perhaps if Aphrodite believers were trying to make you a 2nd class citizen you might object." We have no interest in such a thing, nor have we tried to do so. Atheists HAVE attempted to use the law to silence other faiths.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago