As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
Oh, but maybe those "demonstrable ill effects" are simply the result that we have forced those people into the closet. Maybe we should teach them how to cook their consenting "meals" properly and welcome them out into the world? Who are you to judge the sexual activity of pedophiles? After all, its only an "outdated, moralistic tradition" that says that children can't give consent. There are plenty of kids out there who are smart enough to know what they want - why do you insist on taking away their rights and the rights of the adults who simply want to love and marry the children they care about? One obvious ill effect of homosexuality is that it apparently spawns an incredible degree of outspoken stupidity in people like yourself.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 4 hours ago