As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
Oh, but maybe those "demonstrable ill effects" are simply the result that we have forced those people into the closet. Maybe we should teach them how to cook their consenting "meals" properly and welcome them out into the world? Who are you to judge the sexual activity of pedophiles? After all, its only an "outdated, moralistic tradition" that says that children can't give consent. There are plenty of kids out there who are smart enough to know what they want - why do you insist on taking away their rights and the rights of the adults who simply want to love and marry the children they care about? One obvious ill effect of homosexuality is that it apparently spawns an incredible degree of outspoken stupidity in people like yourself.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago