Nope, sorry. As we are well past the year "one thousand eight hundred and eight" Congress has Constitutional authority to enact legislation prohibiting "Migration or Importation" of persons. Read Section 9, paragraph 1 of the Constitution. The failure to enforce the existing immigration law, enacted by both Congress and the States, due to political ideology is downright criminal.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago