Chapman, shut up. It's already been proven that the "decline" in illegal immigration didn't have as much to do with the "recession" as it did with the Obama administration's manipulation of the numbers. In truth, the illegal flood has basically continued unabated due to the lack of law enforcement, unlawful passage of the Dream Act through executive fiat, and all the other promises of welfare and other garbage which encourages illegals and their families to sneak across the border. If we truly wanted to get rid of these illegals, then all we need to do is enforce the law - employers who knowingly hire illegals need to be shut down and welfare needs to be audited (if not entirely ended). Without any opportunity of work or government aid, the invaders will have no chance at life in this country. They will either starve or go home.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama prepares to send U.S. troops back to Iraq’s Anbar Province Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes audio: An Iran nuclear deal will be the ObamaCare of our second term Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Martha Coakley is a disaster Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Trial lawyers want to drug test California doctors Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Shaken reporter chronicling Virgin accuses company of complicity in pilot’s death Noah Rothman 15 hours ago