Chapman, shut up. It's already been proven that the "decline" in illegal immigration didn't have as much to do with the "recession" as it did with the Obama administration's manipulation of the numbers. In truth, the illegal flood has basically continued unabated due to the lack of law enforcement, unlawful passage of the Dream Act through executive fiat, and all the other promises of welfare and other garbage which encourages illegals and their families to sneak across the border. If we truly wanted to get rid of these illegals, then all we need to do is enforce the law - employers who knowingly hire illegals need to be shut down and welfare needs to be audited (if not entirely ended). Without any opportunity of work or government aid, the invaders will have no chance at life in this country. They will either starve or go home.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- Who will crowdsource the Lois Lerner e-mails? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The ultimate troll: Peter King advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry to Russians: Just ignore Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: “Jurassic World” trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- How the NY Times whitewashed their Hagel coverage Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago