After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
If we just want to focus on the exceptions, then you should know that there are live, healthy (for both mother and child) births from ectopic pregnancies. In any case, the majority of ectopic pregnancies result in a dead fetus, as there generally is no blood supply present to support its growth. Neither ectopic pregnancies, nor live births from ectopic pregnancies are the norm, and as exceptions cannot be used to justify the rule. Only someone "so convinced of his moral superiority could say" that one innocent is more worthy of life than another, then proceed to intentionally murder one of those innocents. According to Nick, the ends justify the means.
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 7 hours ago