“Now the perception is, yes, women are here to stay,” Ginsburg told the conference. “And when I’m sometimes asked when will there be enough and I say when there are nine, people are shocked.”
Ginsburg said that no one has “ever raised a question” when nine men were serving on the bench.
Ginsburg added that she felt “lonely” on the bench when she was...
In response to:
All I'm saying is that the current crop of "womyn" on the court need to go - it's not like I consider these witches to be an example of women everywhere. Feminists have no more place in society than misogynists, and they certainly shouldn't be sitting in a position where impartiality is mandatory.
Speaking at a 10th Circuit Bench & Bar Conference at the University of Colorado-Boulder, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she hopes to see an all-female Supreme Court one day. Via CBS:
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 58 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 3 hours ago