“Now the perception is, yes, women are here to stay,” Ginsburg told the conference. “And when I’m sometimes asked when will there be enough and I say when there are nine, people are shocked.”
Ginsburg said that no one has “ever raised a question” when nine men were serving on the bench.
Ginsburg added that she felt “lonely” on the bench when she was...
In response to:
All I'm saying is that the current crop of "womyn" on the court need to go - it's not like I consider these witches to be an example of women everywhere. Feminists have no more place in society than misogynists, and they certainly shouldn't be sitting in a position where impartiality is mandatory.
Speaking at a 10th Circuit Bench & Bar Conference at the University of Colorado-Boulder, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she hopes to see an all-female Supreme Court one day. Via CBS:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago