In May, Rev. Billy Graham took out full page ads in North Carolina newspapers stating in part, “The Bible is clear — God’s definition of marriage is between a man and a woman. I want to...
Ok, know-it-all, please feel free to give your definition of "human being" and "murder." The fact that you simply say I'm wrong, without actually making any argument is an obvious display of the truth - you got nothin'! In other words, you are just another retarded troll who is incapable of reasoning. Please run along and stop embarrassing yourself.
In comments made before the presidential debate this past Tuesday, Chris Matthews claimed that Gov. Romney’s position on abortion was “almost like Sharia,” stating, “You’re saying to the country, we’re going to operate under a religious theory, under a religious belief.” In doing so, Matthews repeated the common leftwing libel that conservative moral principles with a basis in religious beliefs are equivalent to radical Islam.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: Cruz coloring book selling like crazy Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Press corps flips out on Carney over restricted access Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Hallelujah: Aversion to the Renewable Fuel Standard seems to be catching on in Congress Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Chaos: HHS “asks” insurers to extend multiple ObamaCare deadlines Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Congratulations, Barack Obama, on winning PolitiFact’s “Lie of the Year”! Allahpundit 9 hours ago