The criticisms of the recent absurd comments by Missouri Republican Congressman Todd Akin, who at this writing is his party's nominee to take on incumbent Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in November in a contest he had been expected to win, have focused on his clearly erroneous understanding of the human female anatomy. In a now infamous statement, in which he used the bizarre and unheard-of phrase "legitimate rape," the congressman gave the impression that some rapes of women are not mentally or seriously resisted. This is an antediluvian and misogynistic myth for which there is no basis in fact and...
It is sad that he/she has to rely on attacking the religious beliefs of others (upon which I have never based my argument) in order to defend an indefensible position. FLMC demands "science," but then rejects all scientific proof laid out which condemns the pro-abortion mindset. As is standard for liberal fools, they hate the answers which prove they are wrong, as they continue to cling to their non-answers and condemn others to death in their willful ignorance. It is a cowardly, pathetic existence, devoid of all personal responsibility and accomplishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago