The criticisms of the recent absurd comments by Missouri Republican Congressman Todd Akin, who at this writing is his party's nominee to take on incumbent Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in November in a contest he had been expected to win, have focused on his clearly erroneous understanding of the human female anatomy. In a now infamous statement, in which he used the bizarre and unheard-of phrase "legitimate rape," the congressman gave the impression that some rapes of women are not mentally or seriously resisted. This is an antediluvian and misogynistic myth for which there is no basis in fact and...
It is sad that he/she has to rely on attacking the religious beliefs of others (upon which I have never based my argument) in order to defend an indefensible position. FLMC demands "science," but then rejects all scientific proof laid out which condemns the pro-abortion mindset. As is standard for liberal fools, they hate the answers which prove they are wrong, as they continue to cling to their non-answers and condemn others to death in their willful ignorance. It is a cowardly, pathetic existence, devoid of all personal responsibility and accomplishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 7 hours ago