As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
eyoungstrom: I used to be an atheist at the ripe age of 13, after my father died of a sudden cardiac arrest. I was angry. But then life continued, and all its wonders started to intrigue me back into questioning my assumptions. Then science came with greater and more marvelous discoveries of what has always been there from the beginning of creation. The more I got to know, the more convinced I became that there is Someone far beyond any man’s understanding Who put it all together for all of us to discover. One astronaut said that there are no atheist astronauts. You presume you know more than they do?
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago