Pennsylvania has not voted for a Republican presidential nominee in 24 years, when George H.W. Bush carried the state narrowly in 1988. In subsequent cycles, the Keystone State frequently felt like 'the one that got away' for Republicans; polling would look close and tightening in October, only to go blue in November, thanks to Democrats' formidable firewall in Greater Philadelphia. This year, it appeared that Pennsylvania wouldn't even be in the conversation for the GOP ticket. Barack Obama won the state by double-digits in 2008, and numerous public opinion polls showed the president maintaining -- or even expanding -- his...
We need to get out there on the ground guys. Find your local campaign office. Go knock on doors - make sure the registered Republicans have absentee ballots if they need them. Give them yard signs. Put a bumper sticker on your car. I have a NoBama sticker on my car -- AND WEAR IT PROUDLY. The Dems organize better than us -- we need to play that game as well as they do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago