Over at Powerline, Scott Johnson has posted a concise, excellent timeline of events in Libya, complete with the features of the Obama coverup, and the underreported fact that it seems apparent Ambassador Stevens was raped either before or after his death. Oh, yes, and the terrorist attack is still being investigated as if it were a criminal act rather than an act of war.
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Yes, our lawsuit against Obama might include immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Andrea Mitchell’s crisis of confidence in Obama Noah Rothman 4 hours ago