Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Robert2462 Wrote: 21 hours ago (9:36 AM) "....Yes the womb is a sanctuary, I believe it happens after the fetus is surviving on it's own blood." --------------- The womb does not become a sanctuary at some arbitrary point, and neither does life begin at some arbitrary point. At the moment the egg and sperm combine, a new life is formed, and from that point forward, only time and nutrition are added. Using your bizarre logic, it is ok to invade the womb with knives PRIOR to some arbitrary point, but not after. There's a heartbeat at 18 days, BEFORE a woman even knows she's pregnant. How can a woman abort her baby before she even knows she's pregnant? You can't isolate one verse of the Bible and base your perspective on that.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 18 hours ago