Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Robert2462 Wrote: 21 hours ago (9:36 AM) "....Ok, give me dozens of passages that prove your point.....I felt Jeremiah didn't really explain when life begins." ---------------- That wasn't Jeremiah explaining anything - that was God. Pay attention. And that wasn't the only verse I gave you either. Secondly, YOU are the one claiming that you figured everything out in a few minutes. Now you want me to do your homework for you. I can't help it if you are Biblically illiterate and lazy at the same time. That's your problem. The womb is a sanctuary and is NOT to be invaded by violent people with knives. If you don't get that, then you are hopelessly clueless.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago