Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Robert1824 Wrote: 2 hours ago (6:09 PM) Women do not have late term abortions for "convenience. The overwhelming majority of lat eterm abortions are performed because of medical emergencies. --------------- It's usually a waste of energy to point out the falsehoods and lies that spew from the piehole of "Robert1824", but sometimes it's instructive to do so. 98% of all abortions, at ANY stage of pregnancy, are done for convenience sake - ie: selfish reasons. Everett Koop, who spent about 40 years delivering babies, said that in all that time, he never once encountered a situation where it was necessary to kill the baby to save the mother. Pro-abortionists use the "health" excuse to justify their hedonistic self-absorbed narcissism.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014