Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Robert1824 Wrote: 2 hours ago (6:09 PM) Women do not have late term abortions for "convenience. The overwhelming majority of lat eterm abortions are performed because of medical emergencies. --------------- It's usually a waste of energy to point out the falsehoods and lies that spew from the piehole of "Robert1824", but sometimes it's instructive to do so. 98% of all abortions, at ANY stage of pregnancy, are done for convenience sake - ie: selfish reasons. Everett Koop, who spent about 40 years delivering babies, said that in all that time, he never once encountered a situation where it was necessary to kill the baby to save the mother. Pro-abortionists use the "health" excuse to justify their hedonistic self-absorbed narcissism.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago