Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
MadMaya Wrote: 14 minutes ago (5:18 PM) Once again, a liberal (annfan) with nothing to say and no way to defend the indefensible, side-steps the issue by mocking the article's author. --------------- Wow are you out of touch with reality if you think I'm a liberal! I admire and respect Brent Bozell and have never criticized him even once. Scroll down through the thread (for that matter, all of my posts over the years) and you'll find that I am one of the strongest defenders of the unborn.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago