Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago