Yesterday, I authored a lengthy piece dismantling the panoply of distortions embedded within President Obama's caustic speech on the Republican budget proposal. Incredibly, the White House is now insisting the hyper-partisan address wasn't at all political. Since I published my analysis, a number of others have weighed in on the subject, and I'd commend several for your consideration: The Associated Press' fact-check on Obama's ideological drift, James Capretta's important examination of revenues and outlays,...
In response to:
TaxFree1031 Wrote: 11 minutes ago (5:42 PM) What weaknesses do you believe they will spot? Or you just throwing stuff against the wall? --------------------- Romney's myriad weaknesses are all well known, Romneycare being chief among them, but his flip flops on key, critical moral issues JUST TO WIN VOTES is the worst sort of quality in a politician.
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago