Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
When the left wing media covers every tiny hint of scandal on the Republican side of the aisle, and virtually NONE of the scandals or hints of scandal on the Democrat side of the aisle, it creates a false reality for many Americans. Most of them don't even know about all the Obama gaffes, or the Obama lies, or the dangers of Obamacare, or Fast and Furious, or Solyndra, because their left wing media heroes don't cover those stories. Only conservative news outlets do. So you have informed people on the right, and kool-aid drinking lemmings on the left.
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago