Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
When the left wing media covers every tiny hint of scandal on the Republican side of the aisle, and virtually NONE of the scandals or hints of scandal on the Democrat side of the aisle, it creates a false reality for many Americans. Most of them don't even know about all the Obama gaffes, or the Obama lies, or the dangers of Obamacare, or Fast and Furious, or Solyndra, because their left wing media heroes don't cover those stories. Only conservative news outlets do. So you have informed people on the right, and kool-aid drinking lemmings on the left.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago