Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Liberals despise people who believe in the content of a man's character. Largely because they have no character themselves.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago