Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Liberals despise people who believe in the content of a man's character. Largely because they have no character themselves.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 6 hours ago